More Testing

This is to see if I can do this!!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Readers and Booklovers

I have skipped exercises here. This exercise was a fun one to play around with. I entered my all time favourite book To Kill a Mocking Bird into various online book suggestion resources and interestingly they came up with different suggestions as to what to read next. The Book Seer was the one I found most valuable in terms of similar genre to To Kill a Mocking Bird. A lot of their suggestions I have read but there were a few new ones that I will be keen to try. I didn't think the Reading Trails site was very good. A lot of the books were focussed on 'birds'! What should I read next site was ok. I didn't think though that the books recommended were in a similar vein to my chosen book. One of the recommendations was 'Pride and Prejudice' which didn't quite compute in my reckoning. The other sites were ones you had to register with and I'm afraid I couldn't bring myself to belong to any more!

No comments: