More Testing

This is to see if I can do this!!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ex#23

Well actually I haven't!! I was playing around with image chef and realised after a lot of errors that I wasn't registered and therefore couldn't access the site!! However my brain did eventually click into action and voila - came up with my 'award' picture. Hope you like the picture of me sitting in my flower garden. I don't have my honey pot with me as I didn't want to appear as if that is all I ever do - eat honey!!!!
In some way I feel relieved the course is over but I will miss seeing what new sites and activities I have to discover. I certainly feel a lot more confident trying out different modes of accessing information. I am enjoying facebook and dare I say it - podcasts!! Image chef is affiliated with my space I have since found out and that is something I didn't know before.
I don't think I will be using everything I have learnt as I don't have to use the computer as such at work. Well, at least not yet!! I have enjoyed writing in my blog and I believe I will keep it active if only to save for my grandchildren to read one day!!!!!! Not that I have any yet but I am forever hopeful. I wonder if I could save my blog to the memory stick should I receive one??
I will miss emailing the friendly web 2.0 team. They have been very supportive especially when I have grumped and moaned and got frustrated!! Thank you team. I think my favourite sites would be the ones like image chef where I could create something. The searchrolls are handy to record all my books or is that rollyo. Oh dear I am getting a bit confused. I am going to go back over my blog posts slowly and just take my time to have a look at sites properly. I have felt I needed to rush to get the exercises done before the next week but now I don't have to so I am much more relaxed. Everything I learnt has been a surprise for me as I haven't encountered these sites before, only heard of some of them.
That's it. I have done my dash. Cheerio and lots of lovely honey kisses to you all.

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Well done Teddy Bear - you deserve an extra big pot of honey for making it to the end!

We have enjoyed following you on your discovery journey and appreciate the creative skills you demonstrated along the way. You can keep your blog online indefinately ... so your grandchildren will be able to see how clever you are.

Hope your honeypot is alway full.