More Testing

This is to see if I can do this!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ex#18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXy35Bvnq18 I was trying to embed this video but couldn't do it. How does one do it? Do you the reader know? I though this video was great fun and I felt like I was there and joining in! Good idea to rent out laptops. This video is also good if you want to practise your French!! I think these sorts of video would be great for creating infomercials about the library and its resources.

2 comments:

NSL Training Support Team said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NSL Training Support Team said...

When you are looking at YouTube, there are two links that you can copy from the box on the top right hand side. You have copied the URL link (the one that starts with http://) The one to use to embed the video is the really long link below that. You need to use the HTML tab option that is along the top of the bit you write your blogpost in.
There are also some instructions at the bottom of ex#18 post and a link to a help page.
Glad you enjoyed this fun site!Will we be seeing a teddy on screen one day?