More Testing

This is to see if I can do this!!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Away from the icebergs

Just read the article'away from the icebergs'. Heavens. One day i can see myself without a job as everyone will be doing their own research and reading via the computer! I will be very sad to see hands on books disappear. I hope they don't. You can't cuddle up with a computer or digital whatever in bed or sofa. it just doesn't have the same 'feel' about it.! I wonder often just where all this thirst and implemation for new technology will end. What a long way information gathering has come even since my childhood and that is not that long ago I have to say!!! Will there be a burnout of young minds trying to cope with all they have to know to be able to keep up with the 'world'? Sometimes I fear for their communication skills with 'real' people as they journey into infinity with their computers.

No comments: